Do you have an innovative and creative mind? Would you like to learn how the online marketing industry works? If you are analytical, creative and you pay attention to detail, we are looking for you to join our team!
As Senior Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for paid digital media strategy and execution across all relevant digital platforms. You will have an expert understanding of digital analytics, as well as creative best practices and content nuances by platform, in order to help drive strategy and measure success. You will also have a deep knowledge of current and emerging digital technology and advertising platforms and demonstrated experience building and leading multiple digital media campaigns simultaneously.
- Create, monitor and optimize existing advertising campaigns on native platforms
- Build, develop, launch, monitor, and optimize all ad campaigns
- Brainstorm and gather ideas for website content, as well as campaign images and ad copy to A/B test
- Collaborate closely with the content team as well as the tech team to drive a cohesive vision and user experience with advertising campaigns
- Constantly provide creative best practices and – feedback to drive high-performing advertising campaigns
- Leverage emerging platforms to identify and engage with known and new audiences
- At least two years of experience in a digital media strategy role
- Proficient with Excel – Mandatory
- Familiarity with platforms (Facebook, TikTok, Google) – Must
- Technical & Analytical orientation
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration – Preferred
|Job Category||Media Team|