Do you have an innovative and creative mind? Would you like to learn how the online marketing industry works?
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer – Back-End oriented to make a major impact on our business.
As our Full stack developer, you will be responsible for Back-end strategy and execution across all relevant digital platforms. You will gain an expert understanding of digital analytics as well as the latest api nuances per platform in order to help drive strategy and measure success. You will acquire deep knowledge of current and emerging digital technology, advertising platforms, and building and leading multiple digital projects simultaneously.
– Implementing new features and functionality to our digital assets
– Maintaining our websites network efficiently
– Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the digital assets
– Provide service to various departments of the organization in website management aspects
– Planning and development of new user-facing products and features
– Building robust and scalable software components and services
– Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
– Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
– Experience in Backend/Fullstuck development with one or more of the following languages: PHP, Node.JS, Python.
– Experience in design, development and implementation of high scale web applications.
– Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, Redis, MongoDB) .
– Familiar with Linux environment and containers (docker).
– Familiar with cloud- based server infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud).
– Familiar with version control systems & working methods (Git, Jira, CI/CD).
– Background in entrepreneurship – a distinct advantage
– Experience with online advertising – a distinct advantage
– Experience with Computer Vision and NLP
A Culture of Diversity and Inclusion at Zaptush
Zaptush is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support different perspectives to drive innovation and unique ways of thinking. Building an inclusive environment is a team effort, and we are working to increase diversity in all our teams. We consider multiple pathways to success and respect people that come from different backgrounds.
|Job Category||Dev Team|